Syrian Conflict Megathread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ForrestTrump, Oct 17, 2015.

?

Who do you side with in the Syrian Civil War?

1. Syrian Government

40.0%
  2. Kurds

30.0%
  3. Free Syrian Army

20.0%
  4. ISIS

30.0%
  5. Various Islamist factions (Jabhat al-Nusra)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ForrestTrump

ForrestTrump Guy Fieri (D), Mayor of Flavortown

[​IMG]

For discussion about the government of Bashar al-Assad, the struggle of Kurdish freedom under the YPG/YPG, the Free Syrian Army, and yes, even the Islamic State. Giant megathread concerning this very critical issue to discuss. Who do you side with? What do you believe your country should do? I personally support the government of Assad in this issue, just because they're the best option for the future.

2. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

Freedom = good, so If this was risk, i'd be with the kurds.

3. Daikenki

Daikenki My shitposts have valet parking

I think we should stay out of the war (in all ways). Let them figure it out for themselves. Las thing we need is to be thrown into another war with possible future repercussions.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. i dont care about brown people

• Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  5. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

daikenki is a brown person

6. fuck

7. ForrestTrump

Should we also open this thread up to general terrorism discussion? ISIS has expanded far beyond the mere borders of Iraq and Syria now.

8. they have expanded into your ass territory. muslims are nice lovers though so gump is gay expanding their reach around to your dick too

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. ForrestTrump

no.

10. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

terrorism's pretty bad
    but if we dont call them bad
    the terrorists win

11. ForrestTrump

Definitely. The fact that they control land in Libya and Nigeria, along with their foreign fighter count is very tragic.

12. what do you mean no

13. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

found a irl photo of isis leaders squee spleen and spoon [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. you need help

15. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

thats why im here

16. My opinion of the middle east situation is the rise of extreme islam branches from the rise of Israel, the revolution of Iran, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, among many other things. After the fall of many of the middle east's dictators, there was a power vacuum. It's not surprise that an extremist group rose out of this. I don't know how to fix it. I think maybe the UN should care more about it but I don't know I'm not a military tactician nor am I an expert of the political climate of the middle east. I just hope the whole region calms down long enough for more secular governments to start up.

im gay

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  17. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

and thus i present you with a "gay" rating

18. take all i said with a grain of salt because I don't do fucking research lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

that's how it's done, son.

20. ForrestTrump

To be honest, I think Iran had a very legitimate reason for the Revolution. The US and UK literally had a coup against Persia's democratic government in order to have a little oil puppet. It fucked the Persians over, and thus the Iranian Revolution. But yeah, your points are really good and the UN really needs to do something to protect human rights in my opinion.