Requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aegis, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Aegis

Aegis Administrator Staff Member

Post requests here.

2. Metawe

Metawe Unremarkable member

I request that my avatar be changed. I also request avatar changing privileges.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Zopeda3K

Zopeda3K Imported Fresh

gibus the old rating syst. pls

4. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

[​IMG]
    this feels almost deliberate

5. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

[​IMG]
    getting closer

6. Azureus

Azureus ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ Staff Member

Possibilities for donations, the ability to change your title (from Member to -insertbreadhere-, for instance) and maybe a different color scheme for the site? Something a bit more colorful than just black and white.

7. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

clearly we need a siriusgaming theme for maximum tootis ridicule,
    maybe a banner under usernames that we can color/change, emotes in the shoutbox,
    make azur mod again because he's azur.
    steam emotes?

8. Azureus

Azureus ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ Staff Member

:B1: for shoutbox 2016.

9. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

i just want to use :special: and :tongue:

10. PixelatedDeluge

PixelatedDeluge aka PixelatedTaco

I request to be in your new upcoming video about rocketjumping, of course I will have the title rocketjump expert and ridicule your for your techniques all the while maintaining a heavy east indian accent. Please reply with good news

• Like Like x 1
  11. suttles

suttles Unremarkable member

Hey ace, long time fan.

Just kidding, you don't have any long time fans.

Hehehe

But in reality, make this site legit as hell. It needs more flair. Improve the banner xoxo

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  12. Count Latecat

Count Latecat The finncat Staff Member

If possible, I'd love if the maximun pagewidth was increased, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. suttles

suttles Unremarkable member

Also, when you hover over your name at the top its just a shitload of clutter. Ugly and needs an ui improvement if possible.

14. Chrismas95

Chrismas95 Always watching Staff Member

-Change the logo on top
    -Pretty up the forums so they look less generic
    -A logo for tabs in Internet browsers
    -Theme changes on Holidays. No music that autoplays.
    -Make mods. While there aren't that many members to moderate at the moment, anything can happen and mods can also help with setting the site up. I'm still up for modding, but I can also fill out an application or something if you want.
    -Several Steam emotes in the Shoutbox/posts. Unsure how many or which ones we'd add, but perhaps we can have people say what they want with a link to The Trading Card Wiki.
    -Rules. And no Animal Farming, either.
    -Discord. I find that more enjoyable than Mumble, but I can also do Mumble.
    -Ability to change title from "Member" to whatever any use wants (within moderation).
    -Remove the "Joined, Messages, and Likes Received" from the avatar section since none of it really matters enough to know like that. If anyone's really curious about it, it's on the profile.

That's about all I can think up for now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ForrestTrump

ForrestTrump Guy Fieri (D), Mayor of Flavortown

I agree with most of this, but I'd also like a TV/movies board.

16. Spark

Spark Owl King Staff Member

We don't have many members right now so the board wouldn't see much use and would take up space. We'll add it back once we get a bit more activity.

17. Count Latecat

Count Latecat The finncat Staff Member

I don't know but,

spoiler tags?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Fiends

Fiends chow chow chan

tf2 stock server

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Zopeda3K

Zopeda3K Imported Fresh

Gotta agree to that.

Even if its only 24 players, always full and teamstack'd.

You could have it under a pasword and what not, even.

20. Bring on the Trumpets

Bring on the Trumpets Forum Llama

I'm gonna act like my Reddit counterpart and give my two cents on this :D

-Change the logo on top

To whoever has the old logo, that would make it much easier. Unless Ace - I mean uhh, Aegis - wants to change it to his new persona.

-Pretty up the forums so they look less generic

At the time of reading this, we're getting closer to the old forums. Only things that aren't the same are the current tiers of accounts, and the topics related to it. Long may chaos reign in Unmoderated.

-A logo for tabs in Internet browsers

That didn't take long.

-Theme changes on Holidays. No music that autoplays.

I have fond memories of the old songs Ace (old Ace = Ace, new Ace = Aegis) used to put on the forums. God that was chaos. Hopefully he learns NOT to do that again.

-Make mods. While there aren't that many members to moderate at the moment, anything can happen and mods can also help with setting the site up. I'm still up for modding, but I can also fill out an application or something if you want.

I am also willing to apply for being a moderator, or at least a forum moderator. In the small circlet of people who grouped together post-Ace era (Cross Atlantic Lads), I was one of the 3 people who did stuff in terms of contributing to the group (the others being Spark and Latecat). It did pretty well, and we have some pretty good discussions there some days.

-Several Steam emotes in the Shoutbox/posts. Unsure how many or which ones we'd add, but perhaps we can have people say what they want with a link to The Trading Card Wiki.

Oh my god that would be glorious if we could have that happen. If it's possible I would gladly use them. Dunno if it's possible to limit them to prevent spam, but it's a nice idea regardless.

-Rules. And no Animal Farming, either.

Agreed, we need rules. Dunno what animal farming is though.

-Discord. I find that more enjoyable than Mumble, but I can also do Mumble.

I love using Discord. I used to be a patron member of the /r/Dota2 Discord server until September, so I'm well aware of how it works. But in terms of other VoIP things I use TS rather than Mumble. Sad that I used to use Mumble a lot, but I've changed...

-Ability to change title from "Member" to whatever any use wants (within moderation).

OH GOD YES. Let the breadocalypse return :)

-Remove the "Joined, Messages, and Likes Received" from the avatar section since none of it really matters enough to know like that. If anyone's really curious about it, it's on the profile.

You meaning from this screen? That'd be nice I guess. As you said, it doesn't really matter, but likewise it also doesn't matter if it's altered either. All up to Aegis on this one.

• Creative Creative x 1