Killing Floor 2

Discussion in 'Steam Games' started by Die Burger, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Die Burger

Die Burger Strange member

Is anybody playing either of these on Steam ?

My favourite perk is by far the Firebug, just like in the first KF. So if you need some extra crowd control on your crew, you can always contact me for some good times.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023936106/

2. Chrismas95

Chrismas95 Always watching Staff Member

I'll probably hop on if they do another Christmas event. For some reason, I found that to be a lot more fun than the vanilla game in Killing Floor 1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Count Latecat

Count Latecat The finncat Staff Member

I agree with Chris there.

Hoping they have something special for KF2 christmas, since it is what made KF1 that much more fun. To have something festive and silly.

4. NombreGenerico89

NombreGenerico89 Still plays MvM

5. Daikenki

Daikenki My shitposts have valet parking

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! I can understand people bitching about Payday 2 doing it, but
    A - THIS IS OPTIONAL NOT PAY 2 WIN AND MICROTRANSACTIONS AREN'T EVEN NEW TO KILLING FLOOR! (see the character packs of KF1)
    B - TWO DIFFERENT GROUP OF DEVS WORKING HERE! THE MAP DEVS DON'T WORK WITH THE COSMETIC DEVS!
    C - Where's the KF2 steam group and how do I join?
    Also caps for emphasis

6. NombreGenerico89

I think the reason are bitching is because the game is still in Early Access, only a few content so far, only 1 major update in 8 months, yet here's another microtransaction in a paid game.

7. NombreGenerico89

Oh, btw...

So kinda confirms DLC weapons in the future... so...

-Paid game ($20)
    -Missing content after being ""released"" on April (Heck, I think they are adding Gunslinger on that same update)
    -Microtransactions (wich are optional, cosmetics only and apparently obtainable ingame, but in order to keep people buying their "keys", they'll lower the chance of obtain them)
    -And future weapon DLC

At least PD2 had more content before pulling that stunt.

8. Daikenki

9. Daikenki