Demo review request

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Aegis, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Munch

Munch Strange member

I was hoping you could do a review of this Soldier POV from a Silver Product scrim. I'm especially looking to get better at shutting down the Sniper (he went off) but really any tips or flaws you could point out would be helpful.

Thanks!

2. Aegis

Aegis Administrator Staff Member

Will review tonight before the matches! (~7 PM EST)

3. cookie

cookie Administrator Staff Member

review my demo

4. calx

calx Strange member

5. NotACleverMan

NotACleverMan Strange member

6. included_middle

included_middle Strange member

7. calx

calx Strange member

8. Aegis

up to date

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Cyber

Cyber Strange member

10. Spark

Spark Owl King Staff Member

If you miss your demo review, you might want to try going through the "past broadcasts" section on Aegis' stream. I realize it probably isn't ideal, but fast-forwarding between chunks to find your replay is going to let you see the replay without having to upload a separate video. Not sure about demo reviews going on YouTube or not but it can definitely be looked at.

11. InterstellarBanana

InterstellarBanana Strange member

https://mega.nz/#!TFsGFSoL
    This was a lobby on Badwater. I recently switched mains to Heavy, and need to know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks if you take the time to review this!

12. Aegis

Lobbies are very bad to review since your team is composed of random people, and you often don't get punished for mistakes.
    If you could get a demo from a scrim, that would be a lot more helpful.

13. InterstellarBanana

InterstellarBanana Strange member

What a shame. I have joined a team recently, but it was formed mid-season so we didn't have a chance to play. Also, our leader's PC is broken so he can't organise stuff at the moment. '~'

14. included_middle1

included_middle1 Strange member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  15. Akinfenwa

Akinfenwa Strange member

16. Übermensch

Übermensch Strange member

17. Tom

Tom Strange member

18. Shpeeisme

Shpeeisme Strange member

I'm the worst hl soldier I know. I'm a decent mid 6s roamer but as soon as I play hl I miss everything and I'm dead non-stop. Honestly I feel like I need to quit hl because after a scrim I always feel depressed. I don't mean annoyed or whatever but seriously suicide-depressed. Please help me become at least slightly less atrocious and worthless. I'd really appreciate it. If you have any other tips on resources for getting better, please tell me.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mfnrxofr...no-brain_worthless_shit_of_a_soldier.dem?dl=0

19. Spark

Spark Owl King Staff Member

I don't know if you're exaggerating or not but if you feel suicide-level depressed from anything you really need to talk to somebody about it. Don't get discouraged based on your performance in a game- ultimately it doesn't really matter even if you want to go pro. Just learn from your mistakes and keep on keepin' on. That's all you need to do. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can reasonably expect anything more.

20. Spatula

Spatula Strange member